The Directorate of Occupational Therapy at the University of Salford (Manchester) is evaluating the effectiveness of the current Moving and Handling training to students on the undergraduate BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy programme.
• Are you a highly skilled Moving and Handling Trainer?
• Do you have excellent observation and assessment skills?
• Do you want to add another string to your CPD bow?
• Would you like to “dip a toe” into developing your research skills?
• If you’ve answered “yes” to the above….you are just the person we are looking for!!!
Data collection will take place 26th, 27th,29th, 30th of January and 2nd and 3rd February 2015. Some of the dates are afternoons some are all day. Training will take place on the 23rd January as well.